Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Esthetic Tooth Recontouring


Creating a beautiful smile doesn’t have to be expensive.

Sometimes the best looking (and longest lasting!) results can be obtained just by making some small changes to the shape of your front teeth.

Take a look at the following case we just completed in our office:
Before
After
 

 

              

                                             

The entire procedure took about an hour and a half and consisted of replacing some bonding on her front teeth and reshaping the corners of the teeth to give them a more feminine, younger look. 

There were no veneers or crowns done here which meant a relatively small amount of drilling on her teeth and almost no sensitivity afterwards.  It also means relatively little cost associated with the procedure.  It really is a great option for many, many people.

Next time you come in to see us ask about the possibility of doing something similar to this with your smile.  It could be just the change your looking for.

Keep Flossin’!

Dr. David J. Barry, DMD

15 comments:

  1. Very informative article, I have saved it and showed to some of my friends already. Online Supply Dental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this information! I have been looking into family dentist austin and how they can help me! I am in need of some dental care! Can you tell me where I can find more like this? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Sharing nice information this blog. I am very impressed your blog. your blog look is very nice. I like your blog.


    Dentist clinic in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exactly should I be looking for when I am trying to find a new thing for family dentistry indiana?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There doesn't seem to be a huge difference between the before and after picture. Was this done by a cosmetic dentist in boulder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone know of a good office for family dentistry in Charlotte? I want to take my kids to a new dentist because they are scared of our current dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the overview. It's always good to have a solid explanation so that you know what's happening in your mouth!
    melrose family dental

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I find an dentist in omaha that's like this? I have some serious dental work that needs to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your site and have heard good things about your practice. I'm looking for a good family dentistry in Albuquerque, NM. Would you have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the post, and my wife and I just barely moved into our new home. And since we're still new to the area we were wondering if anyone knows of any good family dentists in Austin that we could take our kids to?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! great post. Thanks for sharing a very interesting and informative content, it is a big help to me and to others as well, keep it up!
    Family Dentist Hingham

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pictures are telling a lot.Thank you for the sharing useful information. Great work.

    Thank you
    Family Dental Services Kailua

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative stuff. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!

    - cosmetic dentist Uptown TX

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your blog. I am very impressed. Thanks for sharing.
    Family Dental Services Kailua

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very interesting and informative stuff
    here tooth stuff also give dental service
    at rate reasonable
    GIBES

    ReplyDelete